Share the comfort with a friend on the Classic Folding Adirondacks with Connecting Table.
- Includes (2) Classic Folding Adirondack Chairs and (1) Classic Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table
- Chair features oversized, comfortably contoured seat and curved back slats
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Table is detachable so chairs can be moved freely
- Table effortlessly connects to the arms of (2) Classic Folding Adirondack Chairs, (2) Classic Oversized Adirondacks, or (2) Long Beach Folding Adirondack Chairs, and is secured by sliding a simple locking mechanism underneath the table
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required for chairs; connecting table ships fully assembled
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.