Give provincial a new meaning with the chic look of this chest. The two-tone finish keeps this piece light and fresh while the warm pewter-tone hardware adds an industrial touch. The distressed whitewashed body adds a delightfully homespun charm to your space.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint
- Top with rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Pewter-tone pulls
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers
- Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Three Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Shawburn Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 17''D x 27''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.